Saturday, October 2, 2010

An Introduction




Before we start, let me give you little background of myself, i'm just an average joe like you.
Been involved with cars since i was 9 years old, and i've been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to own and sample a variety of models over the years and my friends regard me as the walking car wikipedia of sorts.


I've decided to start this blog for all my friends, colleagues and just about anybody trying to find out which a new or used car suits them best, not which car the sales advisor would like you to buy to clear the dealers stock!

Now i must stress that there isn't that one perfect car for everyone, but there is a right car for every individual, it all depends what you are looking for. Performance, comfort, reliability, low running costs, looks, prestige or just something individual.

I will start with a review of the C-segment in my next post. If you have a request, please let me know and i will try to do a comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment